Friday, Mar 20
- Get all arty at the Design Week edition of Art After Dark at Gillman Barracks.
- It’s World Storytelling Day. Join the discussion on traditional Indian folk tales at the Shakti: Women Behaving Badly storytelling session.
- Watch Patricia Toh challenge her body’s limits at Warpaint.
- Party to EDM and electro with Hong and Lincey.
Saturday, Mar 21
- Mingle with design-types at Design Trails.
- Get all sporty at Vibe Beach and Music Festival, and then party the night away with the world’s top DJs.
- Celebrate the opening of new co-working space Workhouse at Little India Revolution.
- Explore the homes of Joo Chiat through the OH! Open House art walk.
Sunday, Mar 22
- If you’ve had a rough week, seek a peaceful respite at Meditation Marathon.
- Catch French documentary film March of the Penguins at The Projector.
- It’s your last chance to snag multi-course meals at affordable prices at Restaurant Week.
- See local prog rock band Bear Culture at their debut album launch.