Get involved in women’s causes in Singapore at this charity pop-up sale featuring a bunch of pre-loved designer clothes

The UN Women Singapore Committee, a non-profit organization that focuses on women empowerment and gender equality by providing programmes for both women and girls in areas like education, healthcare and also other initiatives to end violence against women, is hosting their annual charity event, Buy To Save from Nov 4-6.

This pop-up sale will feature designer hand-me-downs (which is perfect since the holiday season is just around the corner) and an auction which will see a Vera Wang wedding gown at an opening bid of $800. Breathe new life to these designer pieces that need a new home while doing good as 80% of the net proceeds from the sale will go to funding the UN’s local campaign, Help Anna and workshops for Her Justice, while the other 20% will help support the UN Women’s Safe Cities Programme in Manila.

For more info, click here.