• Antipodean, 27A Lorong Mambong, 6463-7336
One of the first indie boutiques to set up shop here (in 2004), this is a minimal-looking store where brands like Akira Isogawa’s Red Label, Camilla and Marc, Nicola Finetti, Kate Hurst and Shona Joy can be found.
• Ambush/Surrender, 119 Devonshire Rd., 6732-2744
Don’t miss out on premium street wear labels like Original Fake, Silas, Visvim and Porter. They’re good as gold.
• Asylum, 22 Ang Siang Rd., 6324-2289
Designer toys and special accessories are displayed alongside cult clothes labels Mihara Yasuhiro, Surface to Air and Makinjanma. The finds here are unconventional, like the quirky keychains designed by owner Chris Lee himself.
• Blackjack, #01-10/13-15, Forum, 583 Orchard Rd., 6735-0975
Blackjack is good for hard-to-find brands Cabane de Zucca, Maharishi and Tsumori Chisato.
• Club 21, #01-01, Four Seasons Hotel, 190 Orchard Rd., 6235-0753
Cult brands like Hussein Chalayan, Comme des Garcons, Dior and Undercover sell like hot cakes here.
• Front Row, 5 Ann Siang Road, 6224-5502
The first level is a deli and coffee bar, and upstairs is where uber cool labels like A.P.C., Kim Jones, and Woods and Woods are stocked. On the third level are funky artworks by local artists chin and Andre.
• Inhabit, #B1-03 Palais Renaissance, 390 Orchard Rd., 6235-6995
Recommended for brands like denim label True Religion and Gaspard Urkievich.
• Salad, 25/27 Haji Lane, 6299-5805
This home and fashion boutique offers customized services for its in-house accessories label Blanc.
• Venue Berlin, #01-05 Palais Renaissance, 390 Orchard Rd., 6732-6140
Some of the hottest brands found here include The PUMA Black Station collection designed by big names like Alexander McQueen, Neil Barrett and Christy Turlington that push the collection to the luxe level (and prices too).
• White Room, 37 Haji Lane, 9846-9633
Find local cult labels like Murder and Antik Batik here.