[Sponsored] Offering shoppers a wide range of exclusive cult designers and international luxury brands, Capitol Piazza is a one-stop destination for your sartorial needs. You will find top fashion houses such as British label Joseph and quirky Scandinavian brand Marimekko alongside edgy choices like Sabrinagoh and G-Star RAW. From work to weekend, here are some of the smartest essentials, and why they will never go out of style.
1. Sharpen a casual look with a pastel sports jacket. $349, Goldlion, #B1-17.
2. Nothing makes an outfit look more on point than a pair of well-made leather dress shoes. $645, Carmina, #01-66.
3. Look like you are headed for the Hamptons by propping a Panama hat on your head, and ooze debonair charm with a smooth shave at a traditional gentlemen’s barbershop Truefitt & Hill. From $60 for a traditional hot towel wet shave. $275, Hat of Cain at Truefitt & Hill, #01-61.
4. Trade the usual gray and black suits for a sleek and universally-flattering jewel tone. Bonus points if you pair your jacket with preppy plaid pants. From $158-498, Benjamin Barker, #B1-30.
5. If you can’t get enough of last season’s jogger pants trend, this pair of chinos is an equally comfy alternative. $159, Napapijri, #01-26.
6. Dress up a casual look instantly with a jacket—simply throw it over a simple white tee for the weekend. $315, G-Star RAW, #B1-34/35.
7. Here’s how to look stylish in under one minute—just wear matching prints. $410 (shirt), $495 (shorts) and $515 (shoes), Joseph, #01-19/21.
8. You can never go wrong with a functional and easy-to-match backpack for laidback weekends. From $59, Outdoor Products, #B2-34.
9. Dress your wrist with a smartwatch that merges both technology and style. But if you prefer a non-tech option, the chrono timepiece is a fail-safe choice. $245, Kenneth Cole at CLOUT9, #B1-32. $668.80, Seiko at TIME INDEX, #B2-27.
1. Look sexy and sharp at the same time in a sheer white shirt. All you hav to do is to pair it with a pencil skirt for an ideal work-to-cocktail outfit. From $79-479.90, Sabrinagoh, #02-14.
2. Putting together an effortless outfit is easy with a comfy jersey dress. $89, The Reckless Shop, #02-32.
3. One simple (and practical) accessory to have on hand is a printed silk scarf—tie it around your shoulders if it’s too warm for a blazer. $175, Marimekko, #02-17/18.
4. Investing in artistic and luxe jewelry will add a tasteful pizzazz to your outfit. $5,400 (earrings), La Putri, #01-25. $1,700 (bangle), Freywille, #01-81.
5. Skip cumbersome clutches for a roomy box bag instead—this cheery and versatile design is great for both work and weekend. $145 (yellow), $148 (red), Paperthinks at Mimento, #B2-17.
6. Step away from safe black and nude colors and opt for a bold flash of metallic. $1,180, Rupert Sanderson at Julie Nicole, #01-17.
7. Going denim-on-denim can be a chic look, as long as you mix it up with interesting prints and patterns. $560 (shirt), $960 (jacket) and $1,160 (jeans), #01-13/14.
1. Keep your smackers hydrated with a moisturizing lipstick. Essential Lip Serum Stick, $50, Sulwhasoo, #01-72/73.
3. Maintain thicker, fuller looking hair with an easy two-step shampoo and scalp revitalizer. invati men™ nourishing exfoliating shampoo, $57, and invati men™ scalp revitaliser, $112, Aveda, #B2-33.
4. Smell fresh all day with a natural deodorant. Herbal Deodorant, $47, Aesop, #01-11.
5. Turn your tresses from drab to fab with a great blowout. From $45-100, PREP Luxe, #01-62.
6. Get a smoother you with award-winning waxing services at PINK Parlour Prestige—while you are at it, why not get yourself a mani and pedi too? From $58 for a Brazilian waxing treatment, PINK Parlour Prestige, #B2-21.
|This post is brought to you by:|