Picture this: you realize that next weekend is going to be a long one and you decide that you want to go on a quick getaway trip; problem is that last-minute flights, even on budget carriers, can be pretty costly, so you throw the idea out the window. If this is you, then you’re going to love what Jetstar Asia has planned for next year.
For one day on Dec 6, they’ll be releasing their first ever Ultimate Long Weekend Package, where you can purchase seven return flight tickets across seven public holiday weekends next year to top destinations around the region and Australia for a flat fee of $2,017. Why wait and possibly go through the same experience of missing out on good deals next year, when you can get it all done at one go? Thing is, you’ll won’t be able to choose where exactly you’d like to go as the package already has that covered.
Curious yet? Here’s where you’ll be going, and when:
• Hong Kong: Apr 14-17 (Good Friday weekend)
• Penang: Apr 29-May 1 (Labor Day weekend)
• Perth: May 10-14 (Vesak Day weekend)
• Bali: Jun 24-26 (Hari Raya Puasa weekend)
• Bangkok: Aug 9-13 (National Day weekend)
• Ho Chi Minh City: Sep 1-3 (Hari Raya Haji weekend)
• Taipei: Oct 14-17 (Deepavali weekend)
Mark your calendars for Dec 6, as booking for this package starts from 9am on a first come, first served basis. For more information about the package and for bookings, visit their page here.