1. This blue cardigan from Martina Pink gets an upper hand with a little help from some pretty flower embroideries. $89 from Tangs.
2. Shoot to kill when you put on this striking Fab & Jo blouse. $140 from Front Row.
3. Not merely a plain singlet. This sought-after Kim Jones vest for men is hot, hot, hot! $155 from Front Row.
4. This flower power balloon skirt by ANKH is lovely for both Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter, and is made from gorgeous kimono fabric. $300 from Front Row.
5. Highlight your artistic inclinations when you wear these green Playhound Capri pants featuring dripping paint motif. $99 from Tangs.
6. This collaborative T-shirt between Hooked Clothing and artist Kapok is as trendy as it gets. $69 from Asylum.
7. Set pulses racing when you put on this intricate necklace with a horse motif by Twinkle. $240 from Front Row.
8. This adorable set of earrings with Astro Boy illustrations will make you feel super-stylish, anytime. $25 from Tangs.
9. You won’t look square with this fluorescent orange handy bag from Style : Nordic, even if you try. $39.
10. This handmade fabric badge by Mistake is more than meets the eye. $33 from Asylum.
11. Bring out the animal instinc when you carry this “Forest Paradise” bag from 20 Bulbs. $175.
12. Want to make a statement? Look no further than this Lulu Guinness bag, featuring surrealistic motifs inspired by Salvador Dali. $775 from Sole2Sole.
13. Get the royal treatment with this lovely jewelry case that also doubles up as a mini queen throne. $35 from MiniBits.