81) Visit Kampong Buangkok, the last traditional village on the island. Lorong Buangkok, off Yio Chu Kang Rd., near St. Vincent De Paul Church.
82) Crash an Indian wedding on Serangoon Road.
83) Read Simon Tay’s A City of Small Blessings.
84) Go stargazing out on the landfill island of Pulau Semakau with the Astronomical Society of Singapore. tasos.org. sg.
85) Survive a night at Goldkist Resort, voted Asia’s dirtiest hotel on TripAdvisor. 1110 East Coast Parkway, 6448- 4747.
86) Support the Substation. 45 Armenian St., 6337-7535, substation.org.
87)Get to know Greenwood. It’s a charming little suburb, and the residents have it all to themselves far too often.
88) Pack a picnic with ingredients from The Pantry Farmer’s Market. First Saturday of every month, 8.30am-2pm. 75E Loewen Rd., 6474-0441. thepantrycookeryschool.com.
89) Check out one of the coolest and fiercest independent art galleries in town, Post Museum, before it shuts in July. 107 Rowell Rd., 6396-7980.
90) Search for hidden treasure at Zouk’s quarterly Flea & Easy market,17 Jiak Kim St., 6738-2988, zoukclub.com; or Thieves Market, junction of Sungei Road and Jalan Besar.
91 Party to a Tamil soundtrack with the 10-piece live band at Jeans Live, #01-17 Balestier Complex, 262 Balestier Rd., 6256-6569.
92) Swim with the masses at Kallang Basin Swimming Complex (one of the oldest in town), 21 Geylang Bahru Lane, 9851-0052.
93) Sniff out some fun (durian or otherwise) in Geylang.
94) Man the rusting World War II cannons tucked away amid the trees of Labrador Park. Labrador Villa Rd., nparks.gov. sg.
95) Be inspired at a TEDxSingapore event. tedxsingapore.sg.
96) Brave the Chinese karoake lounges at Tiananmen, #01-00, 407 Havelock Rd., 6732-7977.
97) Track down the mysterious Muslim shrine of Sharifah Rogayah, tucked away without fanfare in Duxton Plain Park.
98) Accompany the Singapore Adventurers’ Club on one of their expeditions. sac.org.
99) Attend Sunday morning Mass at the Armenian Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator, the oldest Christian church in the country. This weekend (Mar 26-27) is their 175th anniversary. 60 Hill St., armeniansinasia.org.
1-20 21-40 41-60 61-80 81-100