The National gallery has finally opened its doors, and it’s still free entry. There have been lots of people making an entrance, which means that creeps—uh, we mean pick-up artists—will try their hand at finding a partner. Here’s how creative—or cheesey—they can get:
1. You’re here, too? Odette’s such a coincidence!
2. I love your body of work—those lines are so fine.
3. Girl, would you hold it against me if I said you’ve got such great Aura?
4. Either you’re really into me, or you’re all Smoke & Mirrors.
5. Pa-dang girl, you so fine.
6. Good thing this ain’t the Supreme Court anymore, or you’d be locked up for looking so good.
7. I can totally picture you cooking in my National Kitchen.
8. I’d like to brush up my strokes on a gorgeous work of art—you.
9. Are you single? Because I could totally picture us together.
10. If you were an exhibition here, it’d be Beauty Beyond Form.
11. Can I take a peek at your viewing gallery?