We’ve experienced clearer skies the past few days, but we’re reluctant to let our sad/angry/frustrated/anxious/depressed feelings go just yet. That’s why we’re trolling the internet for fun comics that express exactly how we felt about the recent apocalyptic haze spell. Here are some of our favorites.
1. A month of misery condensed into 9 panels
2. The haze giveth, the haze taketh away
3. When you returned from Beijing/New Delhi and realized you shouldn’t have
4. When everyone over the age of 18 felt discriminated against
5. When we all became experts on eyeballing the PSI
6. When we all looked like idiots trying to put on N95s
7. When we were like Japan…almost
Comics by Andy from Andimoo Studios, Evangeline Neo from Evacomics, Daiyaku and Angie from Badly Drawn Comics.