- Weighing in at just 13g, the Wave is so light you might forget it’s still attached to your ear.
- The easy to locate activation button on the underside of the mic boom lets you pair devices and activate the Wave effortlessly. It’s one of the simplest we’ve ever tested.
- Voice quality remains clear even in windy conditions, thanks to its three-layer noise reduction.
- The Multi-use technology is a sweet and useful tool—it allows the Wave to connect to two devices at the same time, enabling you to switch between Internet calls, multiple phones and even a Bluetooth-enabled PC with just a touch of a button.
- No connection loss up to five meters indoors, which is great for Skype and mobile voice calls.
- We love the fact that you can also install Jabra apps (available at apps.jabra.com). These voice-enabled apps let you send text messages, emails and even update your FaceBook and Twitter pages with just your voice.
- The over-the-ear design might put some off as most of you business-types are more used to the in-ear designs out there.
It’s really hard to fault this one—it’s a solid product with near perfect industrial design. It’s just that good.
$128 from #06-00 Funan DigitaLife Mall, 109 North Bridge Rd., 6339-9008.